Yep! You read it right. If you’re a romantic and you’re getting married this year and you’d love to have your wedding photography taken by an awesome photographer then today’s you’re lucky day! You could win your wedding photography by not only an awesome photographer but a wonderful guy, Andy from Peacock Pix. So get to it…enter today, Facebook it, pass the message on to all Brides2B out there, tweet it and enter right now.
Today I’m the lucky bird who gets to offer this amazing photography package to a couple in love; a couple who are walking down that romantic aisle in 2013 – is that you?
I’ve been working with Andy for a year now and I’ve published quite a bit of his work; from romantic intimate moments to unique weddings he’s a seasoned pro who loves getting the best out of his couples.
And every valentines day Andy, from Peacock Pix likes to spread some love by offering two amazing prizes for couples getting married that year.
Andy: “It’s only been two years since I got married myself and I know how hard it is to afford great photography. So I hold a competition where a lucky couple can win their wedding photos by telling me about their most romantic valentines day. Natalie and Rob won with this story”
Let me introduce you to last years winners, Natalie and Rob:
“My most romantic valentines was the first one we were together for, 10 years ago! We are both from Birmingham and had got together in July 2001 and then I moved to Lincoln university in the September. I was missing him terribly but as neither of us could drive or could afford the train we only saw each other during the holidays.
Rob had rang me on the morning of valentines day and posted me a lovely card which had arrived before uni. Then on my return from uni I had a call from Rob saying he was sorry he couldn’t be with me, but then as I was on the phone I heard a knock at the door and as no one else was in I went down to open it. There on the step was Rob red rose in hand waiting for me! It was such a shock I was still on the phone to him! He whisked me out for a romantic meal and a lovely evening! It was so lovely and amazing and we’ve had many wonderful valentines since but the first one will always be in my heart as very special.”
Their big day with Andy from Peacock Pix
Natalie and Rob: “Andy … thank you so much, it’s like winning the lottery! :-)”
Two lucky couples win a prize!!!
The first prize is your wedding photography free!!! Yep! I did just write that little ‘F’ word 🙂 The package includes:
First Prize worth £1200:
- Completely free wedding photography for their wedding day
- A pre wedding shoot
- Photo’s from both shoots on USB drive with print rights
- A £100 print credit towards a luxury hand made Italian wedding album
Second Prize worth £250:
- A no obligation pre wedding shoot
- 30 photo’s available for free download from an online gallery (download active for 4weeks)
- Prints and/or a usb with images are at an extra cost.
The T’s and C’s
Prize conditions (for 1st and 2nd prizes):
- The prizes are cost free for the UK Mainland winners
- Winners from outside the UK Mainland will need to pay travel and accommodation fees incurred on their shoots
- The wedding must take place in 2013
- The pre wedding shoots must also take place in 2013
- All winners must agree to photographs being used for promotional use
- All winners must agree to have their wedding featured on Alice In Weddingland
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for cash
- The winners will be chosen by Andy himself and notified on Valentines Day via email 🙂
- Winners will also be announced on Alice In Weddingland’s FB and other social media as well as Peacock Pix Social Media and blog
Enter now! It’s easy…
To enter all you have to do is leave a comment below and tell us about your most romantic Valentines Day. Where were you, what happened, how di it happen?! And the most romantic stuff of all, how did you feel?! Please ensure you include your wedding date in the comment/email!
I can’t wait to start reading them!! Oh, and if you’re not comfortable with your story going live on Alice In Weddingland then please email Andy at email@example.com with ‘AIW Win Your Wedding Photography Competition‘ in the subject header.
Good luck girls!!!
Latest posts by Zarn (see all)
- Mother of the Bride Outfits for an Outdoor Venue - April 19, 2017
- Ten Tips for a Great Central Park Wedding - March 28, 2017
- 5 Styles of Wedding Entertainment your guests won’t forget - March 21, 2017