This mornings post is all about the wedding photo…oh,
Besides saving a woman’s life and taking this incredible photo of a fire-breathing Bride, Wedding Photographer Fritz Liedtke is no average Photographer, as is shown by his website, with Brides and their Supermen (literally) his photography takes weddings to a new level.
Photograph by Portland Wedding Photographer Fritz Photography – check out the website for some more sensational photos.
Posed with the question: What advice would you give a bride who is looking for a wedding photographer? Fritz responded..
After the wedding is over the bride is left with 3 things: her husband, her ring, and her photographs. Many brides shop for wedding photography by price alone, and this is a real mistake. I like to tell brides to look for their wedding photographer in the same way they looked for their husband and ring, with the following simple questions:
- Do I like him?
- Is the photographer the sort of person that will help you enjoy your day, or would they aggravate you and your friends and family?
- Are they professional in dress and manner?
- Are they kind and fun to be around?
- Do you like their photographs? Are they memorable, well exposed and composed? Beautiful? Breathtaking?
- Do they suit the style of your wedding?
- Are they professionally presented?
- Can you live without them?
Like your groom and your ring, you have to live with your wedding photographs the rest of your life. I’ve heard so many sad stories of brides who skimped on their wedding photography, hiring an amateur or a friend, and regretted it for the rest of their lives. If you have to skimp on the flowers or decorations or food in order to invest in a quality professional photographer, it will be worth it. So my advice to brides shopping for wedding photographers is to ask the above questions, and to recognize that investing a little bit more in their wedding photography is a real investment in their long-term joy.
Have a super Saturday folks and for those putting up their Christmas tree today – I wish you an early Merry Christmas!
Latest posts by Zarn (see all)
- Top Tips When Venturing into Fitness - February 13, 2018
- 2018 Wedding Food and Drink Trends - February 5, 2018
- Adding a touch of sparkle to the Christmas Party food - November 27, 2017